Luusaag SO 1650 Bremen Basic
‘- Elegant machine, safe and easy to use.
– Stand-alone structure made out of cast anodized aluminium.
– Motor covering, door and work counter in stainless steel AISI 304.
– Features a pusher and serving slicer.
– Self-tensioning upper pulley with hermetically guarded bearings.
– 24V controls with safety micro-switch on door, redundant ECU and motor brake (EC).
– Maximum reliability and accuracy when adjusting the pulley, whether its height or horizontal and vertical tilt, which makes for improved blade adhesion.
– Smooth cleaning thanks to the polished and anodized inner surface.
– Powerful asynchronous and ventilated 4-pole motors protected by sealing oil sump.
– The machines use tempered 20-mm blades to shred bone, frozen or fresh.